(Okay pun-masters, guess what puns complete the following sentences. You can provide your wonderfully accurate answers in the comments section. Good luck! )
1. A historical place where a pituitary is found is called a _________________.
2. I can’t believe they tried to pass off these paddle-powered vessels as canoes! Although they look like they have motors and need energy transformers, they’re just ___________ in disguise.
3. A friendly aquatic flesh-eating reptile is a __________________.
4. A barbecuing instrument that loves knowledge is called a _______________.
5. A boisterous sleeper’s way into a room is through the ____________.
6. This bag-carrying office worker was sick for a very short time, he only had a ______ _______ of the flu.
Time For Six Puns!